Paranormal Phenomena/feeling a woman spirit around me

Question
Hi. Thanks for answering my question. Sometimes when I am with my boyfriend I sense a woman spirit around him.I feel it is his mother who has passed on 7 years ago. I don't see her but I feel her. She is a kind, quiet gentle soul. I felt she is concerned about him and I also felt that she liked me with her son. I felt a very positive feeling with her. I felt if she met me she would really like me. I would like to know how to connect with her. I don't really know the " right way" to connect with the deceased. One time I asked her a question ( because right now we are having some relationship issues ) Our relationship is only 6 months new and we are adjusting to eachother. I asked for her help and I didn't feel like she heard me. Then I asked for a confirmation that she heard me and I felt a chill. I just want to know how to reach and if she can help me to help her son because he is really going thorough alot of stress right now.
Thank you so much. God bless. :) One more thing that might help. I have never loved before but I am in love with her son and he is a wonderful, kind, caring guy. :)

Answer
Hello Michele,

I answered this question yesterday, but its still here .. so let me answer again.

It's good to know that you sense positive energy from your boyfriend's mother.  She might be very grateful to you for keeping an eye on him now that she really can't.  It is a worry to me that she might have decided not to go to heaven because she's worried about him, so perhaps you might like to sit down and have a chat to her and tell her that he's going to be just fine, and that she doesn't need to be there all the time anymore.  Encourage her to cross into heaven, because she can come back anytime to visit him again, without influencing his moods with her own.  All you have to do to do that is to sit down and pretend she's sitting there with you and just chat.  You might find the conversation will go off on an odd tangent .. like most normal conversations do.  That's fine.

Do you often feel a chill when asking for confirmation of something?  It's my 'yes!' signal, from my toes to my head.  Odd but helpful.

As for helping your boyfriend.  Sometimes we are far too close to the problem to see clearly how to help, and the same goes for his mother.  Has he got a friend he can chat to .. or is he seeing a counsellor, or the doctor, to help him with his stress?  That's often more effective.  Sometimes we can just make a problem worse by trying too hard to help.  Have you asked him what you can do 'for' him, and then just left the subject alone?

It's not up to a spirit or ghost to help us solve someone else's problem.  The ghost doesn't actually know what to do, even for itself, and a spirit is not allowed to interfere.  It's better to get help from other living people.

Love & Peace
Ama

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra