Paranormal Phenomena/ghost

my uncle and i have heard banging and something walking around up stairs . we have ignored it for weeks but it has getting worst me uncle say it just now and tried to confront it and ask him is he ok or list the male spirit just growled and start moving things , making the house freezing and making really loud noises . we dont know what to do a solution will be appericated

Good Afternoon Kyle,

Thank you for contacting me through I will of course do what I possibly can in assisting you and your uncle with this.

Firstly, you and your uncle shouldn't worry about anything. Try and keep positive and go about your day as you normally would.

Tell your uncle that the ghost doesn't pay the bills and that if he want's, he can move the ghost away and I could help him in doing that.

Because I would like to help you and your uncle as best I possibly can, I have some questions for you both which should allow me to gain a better understanding of your situation, piece together events and hopefully provide you with a more informed answer and advice.

I would really appreciate it if you or your uncle could reply to me with the answers to the following questions as soon as possible so that I can help you with this.

Question 1 > To the best of your knowledge, when did the phenomena begin or when exactly did you both start to notice the phenomena?

Question 2 > If possible, please could you tell me how many people live within the property, their individual genders and individual ages. I ask this only because certain genders when they reach a specific age can experience an increase in spiritual phenomena due to higher energy levels.

Question 3 > Do you know any history of the property? If so, what do you know?

Question 4 > Has anyone recently passed away who was of significance to you or your uncle? For example: a close friend or family member?

Question 5 > Have you or your uncle ever participated in an Ouija Board? If so, when?

Question 6 > How does it feel within the property? For example: Does it feel bad or suppressing in any way?

Question 7 > Kyle, do you live with your uncle on a permanent basis or do you just visit?

Question 8 > Have you or your uncle experienced any physical phenomena such as being pushed, poked or otherwise felt something make contact with your body which you cannot see or explain?

Question 9 > Have you or your uncle experienced any phenomena outside of the property or is this "ghost" just within the property?

That's all the questions I have for now and I'm sorry for having to ask you for additional questions but it will allow me to provide a more informed and professional answer.

Just to let you know, you've set this question to 'Public' which means that your question can be read by anyone. I would like to offer you a more personal, confidential and professional service by welcoming you to contact me directly by either emailing me at or via the contact form on my official website at

It is entirely up to you both but I would recommend that we continue our communications with regards to this matter in a more personal and confidential setting, without AllExperts acting as a 'middle man'.

I look forward to receiving your reply with the answers to my additional questions and also look forward to assisting you further with the matter.

Until we speak again, take care and think positive!

Yours in Anticipation,

Mr Ashley J Redfern
UK Recognised Independent Spiritual Phenomena Specialist
Researcher, Investigator, Interventionist, Adviser & Spiritual Counselor

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashley Redfern

Ashley Redfern is recognised in the U.K as a Spiritual Phenomena Specialist and is a leading Investigator, Interventionist, Researcher, Adviser and Spiritual Counsellor with over 450+ global clients. He is also a co-founder/guide for the Rainbows of Light Spiritual Centre (RLSC) which unites local spiritualist professionals who together, provide a wide range of spiritual events and professional services to raise money for local charities. Ashley works as an independent professional, developing a clearer and more in-depth approach to his work through private research and by working with other professionals within the spiritual field. Ashley acknowledges that there are no "experts" within the Spiritual or Paranormal fields. He speaks from his own personal experiences, by his in-depth research and from many years of working within the Spiritual field. He is a kind, friendly, genuine, down to earth and completely confidential individual. Through, Ashley aims to provide you with professional, trustworthy and friendly online support and advice concerning all aspects of spiritual phenomena caused by Spiritual Energies and Spirit Entities in addition to analyzing photo's, video's and EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) recordings. With the full support of his extensive network of associate professionals, Ashley is also well connected so could redirect you towards one of his trusted and recognised associates if you should require additional intervention within another spiritual field. ASHLEY REDFERN DOES NOT ACCEPT RATINGS OR PRESTIGE POINTS BUT QUESTIONERS ARE WELCOME TO SEND ANY COMMENTS OR TESTIMONIALS TO ASHLEY@ASHLEYREDFERN.COM Find out more about Ashley on his official website at

From a young age, Ashley began exploring his interests in all aspects of the paranormal and began networking with other local paranormal groups with whom he explored the unexplained. Ashley founded his own paranormal group within his hometown of Worthing, West Sussex, United Kingdom in 2008 which today still remains one of the UKs fastest growing paranormal organisations. Whilst working with his paranormal society, Ashley discovered just how controversial the paranormal field is, being made up of so many different beliefs and practices which he did not agree with and so he left the society in the capable hands of its most senior members and began working as an independent professional. Ashley has since discovered new methods of investigating and intervening with spiritual phenomena as well as developing what he considers to be a better, clearer and more in-depth understanding of the field. Ashley has applied his own skills, knowledge and passion for the subject which are now adopted by others who follow in his footsteps. Ashley is proud to be known today for his research, skills, passion and devotion to the spiritual field and is the a co-founder of the Rainbows of Light Spiritual Centre, U.K. Ashley's skills, experience and knowledge stem from his own personal experiences, research and from many years of working within the field. Ashley works with other selected professionals within the spiritual field including recognised Mediums, Healers and also dedicates most of his work to aid charities around the world.

Rainbows of Light Spiritual Centre, U.K

Paranormal Magazine, Chat Magazine, Ghost! Magazine, Focus Magazine, LifeBite (Blog), Scribd (Blog), (Blog), Irish Independant (Ireland Newspaper), The Sun (UK Newspaper), Littlehampton Gazette (UK Newspaper) and Worthing Herald (UK Newspaper)

No formal governing body exists to educate those who study this subject or to enforce a set standard of practices and so it is the responsibility of other professionals within the field to form together and act in the best interest of the subject. Ashley has been evaluated and recognised by his independent peers and clientele to acknowledge his skills, knowledge and professionalism within the spiritual field and genuine references are available upon request. Independent Research & Provision of Client Services witnessed by accomplished third party individuals and genuine references are available upon request, Recognition of professionalism and knowledge within the spiritual field (evaluated and presented by third party independent peers within the spiritual field), OCR A-Level in Critical Thinking. Genuine testimonials are available on Ashley's Official Website

Ashley does not divulge any client information.