Paranormal Phenomena/hand print

Question
Two years ago my father passed away, and the other night I was staying at my mothers house. I woke up in the middle of the night freaking out because that morning I was taking my driving test. So, I asked my father to calm me down and the next thing I know is my leg is burning and there was a bright red handprint. I didn't feel scared or anything. I just want to know if it is possible that it was my dad. Please and thank you. I took a picture to show my mom and she didn't have an explanation either.

Answer
Geez, I don't know. It's possible that the two things happened around the same time but that it was just a coincidence. So what would have caused the hand print? Again, I can't say. Whether or not it was your dad's influence is hard to determine.

My guess is that over time the symbolism of the hand print would start to make sense as life unfolds--that is, if it was anything benign. If it was some kind of evil spiritual influence, then it might never make sense. I'm thinking that an evil power could possibly try to take advantage of your prayer to your father and, to confuse you, cause the hand print at the same time as your prayer. I doubt it. But it's possible. After all, evil is pretty crafty.

If I were you I'd just keep calm and watch and see what happens. You seem like a sensible person so it'll probably all make sense in time...  

Paranormal Phenomena

Michael Clark, Ph.D.