Paranormal Phenomena/help please

We have a small safe at home and we put money in it. Many times we found that the amount of money in the safe reduces.. we thought someone was stealing. Today we were out and no one is at home and when we came back we found the room's door locked, mum and dad agreed that none of them locked the door for sure. We got another lock and we opened the door to find out that it was locked twice and the key is still inside the room so we were so surprised and we didn't find any logical answer. Oh and note that we changed the safe and now it's a bigger one and it's harder to open so my dad said that maybe the "ghosts" were actually angry because they couldn't open the new safe so they locked the door. Please I need an answer. Ps:everything in the house was as we left and nothing was moved.

Hi, Moh,

Thanks for writing.

This is not a paranormal event. Despite what you think you know, there is human involvement in what's happening to the money. Check your facts and consider who you're trusting with information and who you're putting your trust in regarding this situation.

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry

Paranormal guestions are my speciality; ghosts, demons, dark entities, astral lifeforms, hauntings, management of your psychic gifts, help for psychic children, etc. I have researched hundreds of paranormal hotspots and assisted private clients in freeing their home of unwanted spiritual phenomena. My organization specializes in extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences. I use my skills to research, document,and identify spiritual energies through field research. I also assist in the removal of any unwanted spirits so people may continue their lives free of fear or oppression.

I am a psychologist, parapsychologist and professional Medium. I am also the Director of East Coast Hauntings Organization (ECHO)for 12 years. My scientific team is staffed by well experienced investigators and consultants: two psychologists, veterinarian, Certified Medical Technician, Office Administrator, retired marine, retired army officer,Computer Software Engineer,and ordained minister.

I am a published author of nine fiction or nonfiction books over thirty years. Publishers include: MacFarland Publishing, Kalmbach Publishing, Greenberg Publishing,and Poisoned Pen Press.

I have a B.A. in Psychology and attained the title of Certified Angel Therapy Medium under the personal tuteledge of International Psychic Doreen Virtue.

Most of my clients are private home owners. However, I do investigate major historic properties and commercial sites. Lately, I have been doing almost exclusively dark entity cases in the process of infestation and oppression of homeowners and my experience in theis area is now extensive. My organization has been the only group to ever get permission to investigate Fort Macon and Currituck Lighthouse.