Paranormal Phenomena/I do not know how else to explain this

For some reason, whenever I constantly think of some song or rather that song is just stuck in my head, within a few minutes my brother(s) will just start singing that song out loud. Whenever these songs are stuck in my head, I never hum them out or sing them out at all. I only repeat that song in my head through my own playback ways. Since the first time it has happened, I thought it was just a simple coincidence however, as the years went by, this has happened more times. I've personally tried to conduct a test where if I am awake in the morning, I would get some kind of song stuck in my head and sure enough when my brother(s) goes to take a shower, there he is singing that song. This test that I try doesn't work if I purposely think of a random song, but more so it works when there actually is a song stuck in my head. I've asked other friends of mine if that has ever happened to them and every one of them makes it out that I am weird. I have absolutely no clue what this is or what it is called (maybe a sort of ESP?). Regardless, I would really appreciate it if I could hear your thoughts on this.

Hello and thanks for writing, I don't think this falls into my expertise, but I can give you my take on it!
There is supposedly a connection between siblings, with this connection it is commonly believed that they can communicate without even thinking of it. Cross thoughts and the like.
I have had these type of occurrences where I have walked into a room and another family member is humming or whistling a tune that I too had stuck in my head all day.
I know of folks that have tried to think of songs and even images in their mind to see if a sibling to could see or hear them and it did not work, but when they were sub consciously doing it, it happened!
Very tough to figure out, but maybe a better question for those that study ESP and the like.
I hope I was of some help to you!

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.