Paranormal Phenomena/I do not know how else to explain this

Question
For some reason, whenever I constantly think of some song or rather that song is just stuck in my head, within a few minutes my brother(s) will just start singing that song out loud. Whenever these songs are stuck in my head, I never hum them out or sing them out at all. I only repeat that song in my head through my own playback ways. Since the first time it has happened, I thought it was just a simple coincidence however, as the years went by, this has happened more times. I've personally tried to conduct a test where if I am awake in the morning, I would get some kind of song stuck in my head and sure enough when my brother(s) goes to take a shower, there he is singing that song. This test that I try doesn't work if I purposely think of a random song, but more so it works when there actually is a song stuck in my head. I've asked other friends of mine if that has ever happened to them and every one of them makes it out that I am weird. I have absolutely no clue what this is or what it is called (maybe a sort of ESP?). Regardless, I would really appreciate it if I could hear your thoughts on this.

Answer
Hello and thanks for writing, I don't think this falls into my expertise, but I can give you my take on it!
There is supposedly a connection between siblings, with this connection it is commonly believed that they can communicate without even thinking of it. Cross thoughts and the like.
I have had these type of occurrences where I have walked into a room and another family member is humming or whistling a tune that I too had stuck in my head all day.
I know of folks that have tried to think of songs and even images in their mind to see if a sibling to could see or hear them and it did not work, but when they were sub consciously doing it, it happened!
Very tough to figure out, but maybe a better question for those that study ESP and the like.
I hope I was of some help to you!

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid