Paranormal Phenomena/meaning

Question
hi 3 weeks ago i had a very unusual experience i was at work my computer was on it was a hectic day at my clinic i stepped away for less then 5 minutes locked my computer when i returned there was a picture of a gargoyle and it's definition, i asked everyone who put this up no one had any idea and continued on with their day. the odd part was no where was there even a search done on gargoyles on my computer i have no interest in it and would never have looked to even research it and when i did the search the actual page on wiki that showed up doesnt even exist i remember the drawing exactly.....what is the significance of gargoyles showing up? i found it so odd and cant find anything on them if they are a warning or what?

Answer
Greetings Joanna,

Thank you for contacting me through AllExperts.com. I am sorry for the delay in my reply however I have been exceptionally busy recently and have been tending to cases in order of priority but haven't forgotten about you.

Gargoyles are a symbol of protection to ward off evil and are depicted on most medieval churches as statues which served to carry the rain water from the roof, out of the mouth of the Gargoyle to help protect the building and for dramatic affect. From a spiritual aspect though, Gargoyles are a symbol of protection.

As for what occurred with your computer, this is indeed very strange and I wouldn't be able to say whether it was caused by spiritual intervention or whether soeone was pulling a 'prank' on you (which is more likely) but in my personal and professional opinion, you have nothing to worry about at all.

If anything you should just put this event behind you and carry on as normal without any worry.

Thank you again Joanna for contacting me on AllExperts.com and I wish you all the best.

May Love, Light and Spirit be with you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Ashley J Redfern
UK Recognised Independent Spiritual Phenomena Specialist
Researcher, Investigator, Interventionist, Adviser & Spiritual Counselor
www.ashleyredfern.com

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashley Redfern