Paranormal Phenomena/i need help

dear ama. my name is lonnie king i live in michigan iam a paranormal investigator and own my own paranormal investigator business here. i have been investigating for ove 25 years now. the question i have to ask is very dear to me. my brother died back in 2003. he was eight years older than i. i was shocked one morning to pick up my phone and to see that i had 4 voice mails on it. my phones have been swapped out several times in the past but the number remains the same. i never keep saved messages on my phone for no more than a few days. and my phone will automatically delete any messages after 30 days, these messages dated back to 2003 from past voice mails that my brother had left me back then. they were just messages asking me to pick him up at the restaurant and some of them asking me to take him to get his prescriptions. all of a sudden these messages popped up 9 years later/ iam confused greatly need help on this one . is this prehaps a message from my brother letting me know some thing is about to happen or is he trying to get in touch with a family member or so on. iam very concerned about this . or is it old messages that he is using for clues or something. iam a investigator and iam a professional but i need help from a more expierienced professional than myself. plese email me back and let me know what you think.  thank you lonnie m king

Hello Lonnie,

We have to eliminate the possible, before we look at the paranormal, so let me get my facts straight .. are you talking about your cell phone?  Are you still using the same 'sim' card (I don't know what they are called in America .. the memory card?  Are you still using the same service provider?  Do they keep backups of your message somewhere in their system?  I ask this because my service provider seems to, and messages sent over a week ago (or 'weeks' ago), often finally arrive on my phone, and the same happens with my husband's.  We both have the same service provider.  

In the case of your messages, have you had them longer than 30 days now?  Has your phone tried to erase them yet, and can't?  It could be glitch on your sim card, if you haven't replaced it.  It's a lovely glitch, but it could be.

So .. having eliminated all of those .. nine years?  :-)  My father took 14 years to come back to visit me, but he still came.  Some spirits take longer, or shorter, or sometimes it only happens when we finally give in and allow them to make their presence known.

I don't know the content of the messages, but given that you say they are all ordinary, and about your usual activities together, I think its more a message to say 'hi mate, I am fine'.  A warning is more likely to come through your dreams .. so have you been dreaming about him recently, and what do the dreams contain?  If the dreams are sad or frightening, it could be that your brother is a lost soul, but if they are brief, cheerful, 'memory' type of ones .. its more of the above.  "Hi, I'm fine now".  You can also ask him to talk to you in your dreams, because the phone thing is confusing you.  They can do this.  

I think I found you up on the net .. are you 'bounty hunter'?  Are you the tech side of the business, or are you an intuitive, or perhaps just opening up to the psychic side of your nature?  Perhaps your brother is helping you with this?  It's a great way of showing you there is more to our 'after life' than setting up thermometers and cameras .. but we (the group I often work with) do get some great video at our favourite haunted house.  :-)

I wonder if your brother is joking around?  What a lovely tangible way to make his presence known, and perhaps bring back good memories?

Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.