Paranormal Phenomena/nightmare dark shadow paralyzed

Question
hi my names ali and the other day i had this nightmare where i thought i woke up and i saw this shadow just outside my bedroom door i thought it was my mother i wasnt feeling well at the time so i went towards the shadow to ask for help but with every step i took i felt the energy being drained out of me until eventually i was on the floor and i was a couple of meters away from the shadow then i realized it wasnt my mother it was just a dark shadow then i was frozen with fear and paralyzed couldnt move couldnt scream for help i was terrified, just when i thought i cant take this anymore i woke up.
i didnt think twice about this nightmare until i remembered that i had a similar one when i was around 10 i only remember that because i have never been so terrified in my life.
whats the meaning of this i cant seem to get to the bottom of it

Answer
Good afternoon Ali,

Thank you for contacting me through AllExperts.com.

Well, that doesn't sound like a very nice experience at all so I am sorry to hear of your nightmare.

To enable me to provide you with a more informed and professional answer, I have some additional questions for you Ali. I would appreciate it if you could let me know the answers to them as soon as possible.

Question 1 > Do you currently live within the same place as you did when you experienced this nightmare before?

Question 2 > Are you currently taking any medication? I only ask this because some medications can cause us to have nightmares such as this.

Question 3 > If you wouldn't mind, please would you tell me your current age?

Question 4 > If you wouldn't mind, please would you be able to tell me about any events that were of a negative nature around the time of both two occasions when you experienced this nightmare? For example: traumatic or upsetting events such as a death, fight's, arguments etc

Question 5 > To the best of your knowledge, have you ever experienced anything else which you might associate with spiritual phenomena?

Question 6 > Do you know of any other information of significance with regards to these two events? For example, do you know if they happened at the same time of the night and did anything else occur which was the same as the first experience?

I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that you have set your question to 'public' which means that anyone can see your question and the answer that I provide you. Because of the nature of the question and the nature of the answers which you might provide me, I would like to offer you the opportunity to contact me directly in response to this message by emailing me at ashley@ashleyredfern.com or since you reside within the UK, you are more than welcome to call me on my 24hr Spiritual Phenomena Support Helpline which is 07789 419 321.

For the record, please understand that all information that you share with me is completely 100% confidential and will never be shared with any third parties. It's entirely up to you but I would recommend it as it would also enable me to work with you directly on a more professional and personal level, plus it would be easier without AllExperts.com as a 'middle man'.

If you would like to continue this question via AllExperts.com then simply reply to this message as normal, alternatively please email me at ashley@ashleyredfern.com or call me on 07789 419 321.

Thank you Ali, I am sorry to have to ask you for additional questions but I will need this information to be able to provide you with a more informed and professional answer.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon. Take care and ciao for now . . .

Yours in Anticipation,

Ashley Redfern
Independent Spiritual Phenomena Specialist
Researcher, Investigator, Interventionist, Adviser & Spiritual Counselor
www.ashleyredfern.com  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashley Redfern