Paranormal Phenomena/Ouija

My friends and I have been meeting once a week and using the ouija board, and nothing has happened.
BUT, last night I had some frightning dreams about this vampire looking guy trying to attack me, and then angels would come and protect me.
When I woke up this morning, the book I always read before bed, pages had been torn out clean.
My roommate used her EMF detector and there were red pings everywhere and it kept flashing the word danger.

Im curious of your opinion.
My friends would like to continue using the ouija every week, and I would love to as well, but I want to know if you think these things that happened are all in our head, or if we should take them as serious signs to stop what we're doing.

Any thoughts or opinions at all would be GREATLY appriciated!

Thank you for your time,

Greetings Alex,

Thank you for contacting me through

Ouija Boards are something of a specialty to me and I always say that Ouija Boards are a  very powerful tool to communicate with Spirits and can potentially be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS if not used correctly.

From what you have told me, I would say that these Ouija Board sessions are NOT being conducted in a safe manner and I would seriously urge you and your friends to cease practicing the Ouija Board imminently.

There are mixed views on the Ouija Board but if you trust me enough to contact me for my opinion then I would hope you would heed my warning to you. I have seen Ouija Boards go wrong too many times Alex and this doesn't seem very good to me at all.

Not only do I strongly advise that you stop practicing the Ouija Board (including your friends), based on the type of events which you experienced (as you described them to me) I also strongly urge you to seek a professional and reputable Medium or Spiritual Phenomena Specialist to rid of any unwanted spirit entities which may be negative and even potentially detrimental to your health and well-being that could possibly have passed into our Physical Plane through your Ouija Board.

You shouldn't dabble in things that you don't understand Alex and I'm sorry for being so forward but you have made a good step in seeking advice and I seriously hope that you act on my advice before you or any of your friends begin suffering the repercussions (if you haven't already started to already).

If your friends do decide to continue using the Ouija Board in this manner (which I hope they don't) then I would urge you to see sense and refrain from taking part in the future.

You obviously have a cause for concern and you are right in seeking advice so you seem like a sensible person but I hope you and your friends do the right thing and stop now otherwise you could well be looking back to this point in the future while experiencing serious and detrimental effects on your health and wishing that you listened to the advice which was given to you.

This is not intended to scare you Alex but is a warning based on my own professional understanding of the Ouija Board and based on the experiences of my previous client's cases involving Ouija Boards which I have dealt with and it's not pretty.

I just hope that this doesn't increase your and your friends desire to continue using the Ouija Board. It's up to you Alex.

If you need any further advice or support, I know specialists not unlike myself are hard to come by so please do contact me again if you need to either via or more directly by visiting my website at

Thank you again for contacting me through

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Ashley Redfern
UK Recognised Independent Spiritual Phenomena Specialist
Researcher, Investigator, Interventionist, Adviser & Spiritual Counselor

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashley Redfern

Ashley Redfern is recognised in the U.K as a Spiritual Phenomena Specialist and is a leading Investigator, Interventionist, Researcher, Adviser and Spiritual Counsellor with over 450+ global clients. He is also a co-founder/guide for the Rainbows of Light Spiritual Centre (RLSC) which unites local spiritualist professionals who together, provide a wide range of spiritual events and professional services to raise money for local charities. Ashley works as an independent professional, developing a clearer and more in-depth approach to his work through private research and by working with other professionals within the spiritual field. Ashley acknowledges that there are no "experts" within the Spiritual or Paranormal fields. He speaks from his own personal experiences, by his in-depth research and from many years of working within the Spiritual field. He is a kind, friendly, genuine, down to earth and completely confidential individual. Through, Ashley aims to provide you with professional, trustworthy and friendly online support and advice concerning all aspects of spiritual phenomena caused by Spiritual Energies and Spirit Entities in addition to analyzing photo's, video's and EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) recordings. With the full support of his extensive network of associate professionals, Ashley is also well connected so could redirect you towards one of his trusted and recognised associates if you should require additional intervention within another spiritual field. ASHLEY REDFERN DOES NOT ACCEPT RATINGS OR PRESTIGE POINTS BUT QUESTIONERS ARE WELCOME TO SEND ANY COMMENTS OR TESTIMONIALS TO ASHLEY@ASHLEYREDFERN.COM Find out more about Ashley on his official website at

From a young age, Ashley began exploring his interests in all aspects of the paranormal and began networking with other local paranormal groups with whom he explored the unexplained. Ashley founded his own paranormal group within his hometown of Worthing, West Sussex, United Kingdom in 2008 which today still remains one of the UKs fastest growing paranormal organisations. Whilst working with his paranormal society, Ashley discovered just how controversial the paranormal field is, being made up of so many different beliefs and practices which he did not agree with and so he left the society in the capable hands of its most senior members and began working as an independent professional. Ashley has since discovered new methods of investigating and intervening with spiritual phenomena as well as developing what he considers to be a better, clearer and more in-depth understanding of the field. Ashley has applied his own skills, knowledge and passion for the subject which are now adopted by others who follow in his footsteps. Ashley is proud to be known today for his research, skills, passion and devotion to the spiritual field and is the a co-founder of the Rainbows of Light Spiritual Centre, U.K. Ashley's skills, experience and knowledge stem from his own personal experiences, research and from many years of working within the field. Ashley works with other selected professionals within the spiritual field including recognised Mediums, Healers and also dedicates most of his work to aid charities around the world.

Rainbows of Light Spiritual Centre, U.K

Paranormal Magazine, Chat Magazine, Ghost! Magazine, Focus Magazine, LifeBite (Blog), Scribd (Blog), (Blog), Irish Independant (Ireland Newspaper), The Sun (UK Newspaper), Littlehampton Gazette (UK Newspaper) and Worthing Herald (UK Newspaper)

No formal governing body exists to educate those who study this subject or to enforce a set standard of practices and so it is the responsibility of other professionals within the field to form together and act in the best interest of the subject. Ashley has been evaluated and recognised by his independent peers and clientele to acknowledge his skills, knowledge and professionalism within the spiritual field and genuine references are available upon request. Independent Research & Provision of Client Services witnessed by accomplished third party individuals and genuine references are available upon request, Recognition of professionalism and knowledge within the spiritual field (evaluated and presented by third party independent peers within the spiritual field), OCR A-Level in Critical Thinking. Genuine testimonials are available on Ashley's Official Website

Ashley does not divulge any client information.