Paranormal Phenomena/Paranormal Memory

Hello, I've heard of cases where people will lose parts of their memory and suffer from a time lapse with paranormal cases. I was wondering what about extreme memory loss cases. Like entire childhoods and years lost. What could cause something like that? And has there been other documented cases of this happening?

Hello Kris, this is a little out of my "Expertise", but I did find a little article on it that may be of some help-

The only thing I can think of is that someone that suffers from this condition may have had some type of traumatic experiences and thus their Brain makes them forget it. But I am sure there are many reasons depending on the situations involved.
I'm sorry I could not have been much help with this topic.

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.