Paranormal Phenomena/Possible paranormal activity

Question
QUESTION: I was filming my friends with my iPod touch 5th generation. The room was dark but not completely. I saw a white orb shoot across the screen of my iPod touch twice. I was wondering if that was a ghost or a spirit or the iPod's fault?

ANSWER: Hello Jake,

You saw an orb.  Lovely.  I love orbs.  Did you take any photos with a digital camera?  You might find they have orbs in the pictures too.

Ghost or spirit, that's up for debate, since we really are not sure what creates orb energy .. but my personal theorgy is that orbs are positive energy created by living human beings and other beings.  Everything on this planet has a balance, an opposite, so to be me the opposite of orbs are very negative energy that we call 'attachments', because they can attach to people and change their moods.

So .. neither ghost nor spirit, although orbs sometimes have faces in them ..

Love & Peace
Ama

QUESTION: What would that mean?

Answer
What would what mean, Jake?

Having orbs at a gathering?  Nothing much.  Orbs are everywhere, we just don't see them all that often.  I have a friend who can 'call' them, and they arrive in droves.  I think that's a gift.

Orbs with faces .. well, since we create orb energy, perhaps the face shows the person that put the energy into the orb.  Smaller ones also gather together to make bigger ones, so many faces might show how many orbs created the bigger one.  Orbs with animal faces in them could be the same.  I've also seen them.  The coloured orbs could show what chakra the energy came from from the person?  It's all theories.

Have I answered your question?

Love & Peace
Ama  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra