Paranormal Phenomena/shadow creature

the last 2 nights a friend and i went to a near by park to hang out, the first night we were exploring the bushes along the edge of the park as we were leaving the bushes to enter the park when i had a vision in my head of a shadow creature on 4 legs with white circle eyes,i ignored it thinking it was my imagination, about 30 minutes later my friend had the feeling  it was time to leave, we decided to take the exit on the other side of the skating rink that was beside the park, as we got to the other side, i stopped to look back for i felt i was being followed, when i looked back i didnt see anything or anyone but i was a little spooked,i took a step backwards and tripped on a small amount of frozen snow and couldnt move because i felt frozen in fear,my friend who was behind  me was scared as well, after she managed to get me up we heard what sounded like a long squeal from not even 50 feet away, we managed to get out okay aside from my friends heel being a little injured.the second night we went back with curiosity we felt safe for the first 15 minutes when i started to feel extremely cold, my friend and i felt surrounded by fear and felt we were not alone but could not tell where it was coming from,we looked around for about 5 minutes when we heard someone playing hockey in the rink, when we went to check it out no one was there,we were completely alone.i wanted to go skate but i had seen2 very large white rabbits in the corner of my left eye playing,i tried to get their attention but they acted as if i wasnt there, i watched them for a minute when  my friend told me we have to  leave cuz she didnt feel safe,what do u think it could have been?

Hello Rachele,
Thank you for your interesting inquiry. As always, it is nice to hear from somebody from my home province. I am going to refer you to another expert as I believe that this falls outside my area of expertise. Your inquiry would be considered more of a question in the category of Cryptozoology, which is not part of my areas of ghosts, hauntings and definitely not a part of parapsychology by any stretch of the imagination.

I will however mention that what you were feeling, the reaction to the situation does in fact have a logical and physiological / psychological reason. You felt what is known as a gut feeling. I am glad that you reacted to it and left the park, the pending danger. Gut feelings are a normal response to danger although many of us - okay - the majority of us tend to ignore them. You can find more information on this with an answer that I gave previously to another question at,

I hope that this helps you find the answers that you are looking for. Should you ever have any questions in my field of expertise I am here to help. Take care.

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.