Paranormal Phenomena/Tall black figure

Ok well me and my boyfriend were in the shower and we were talking when we heard this very loud thud outside the bathroom door, followed by what sounded like walking around we where home alone, or atleast we were saposed to be. But when zack(my boyfriend) looked outside and checked he saw a large black figure at the end of the hallway , he quickly ran back into the bathroom after awhile we came out from the bathroom and looked around to see that all of the doors where locked and the alarm had not Ben triggered. Please help I am so scare I do not no what to do with myself.

Hello John and thanks for writing, I understand you have fear. But you can relax, fear will only feed your anxiety and not give you a level head.

In all my years of investigating I never had any injury from a spirit. What you need to do is get to the bottom of why you had a spirit visitor, I can only speculate that it may have been a spirit but can not say 100% as I am only going but what you are telling me and no video or such to go by.

I have a few questions,
1. Was this the first Paranormal type of activity in your home?

2. Could it have been a friend or family member just goofing around?

3. How old is the home and is there any reports of past activity?

The answers to these questions may be able to help me further help you along here.

Thanks again!

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.