Paranormal Phenomena/Whispering Shadow

About three or four years ago I was laying in my room on the verge of sleep, when I suddenly jolted fully awake. I looked up and a dark shadow was standing in the corner behind my tv. I could just make out a finger over his lips, and he was whispering. I couldn't hear exactly what he was saying, just the i's and the s's. It was terrifying. I couldn't move, all I could do was stare at him. I kept getting really sleepy again, but I felt that if I went to sleep or looked away, her would get closer to me. So I just sat there and watched him. Finally it started to get daylight and when I blinked, he vanished. I was finally able to move, and I bolted out of bed and into my moms room. I was crying at this point, and I just laid in bed with her, scared out of my mind. I passed out after about an hour. And slept for only three. I didn't sleep for another two days after that. I was scared he would come back.

My question is, could you tell me what he could have been? A shadow person or a demon maybe? It's been bugging me. I need to know.

could have been any number of things. Some entities can take what ever shape they choose. Could have been a shadow person, it does not sound like a demon to me at this point. If it happens again say psalm 91 out loud from the king james bible, and mix some white vinegar and sea salt in a bowl and let it evaporate in the room.

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat

Questions I specialize in are related to demonology, parapsychology, hauntings, ufo phenomena, and general strangeness.

I am well versed in paranormal phenomena. I specialize in demonology, but I have extensive knowledge in the realm of ghosts and hauntings, as well as ufo phenomena. I am an active investigator and have solved many paranormal problems for people.

Studied at the Unicorn Cove School of Metaphysics, Sundust Oracle Insitute, and am certified with the International Association of St. John of the Cross in Catholic Demonology