Paranormal Phenomena/I really need you opinion

Greg Pocha wrote at 2013-03-07 13:42:33
Hi Danny,

My name is Greg Pocha and I am also an expert at All Experts in the category of Paranormal Phenomena. I hope that you don't mind if I add to the given answer. You state that you are on medication By chance, are some of those meddications SSRI's (Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors)? The reason that I ask is because there is a "psychic" conection to both the chemicals of serotonin and it's close cousin melatonin.

Melatonin is produced in the pineal gland. This endocrine gland is a stand alone gland that is a part of our brain. It is associated with the ajna chakra and is commonly referred to as the "third eye". [Not to be confused with the third eye mother's seem to have in the backs of their heads!...joking]. Anyway, because of that, melatonin [and serotonin by default] have become associated with some paranormal and psychical abilities. What this is getting at is that an imbalance of hormones may have played a role in paranormal feelings associated with them. In short, any chemical or pharmaceutical that effects brain chemistry may also effect serotonin and melatonin levels which in turn effects neuro-transmission and may be partially responsible for the symptoms you mentioned.

I hope that this helps shed a bit of light on your question  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra