Paranormal Phenomena/mark on neck

Question
QUESTION: hi
my daughter is 18 yrs old and woke up on Monday morning with a mark in her neck..the form is half of the sun with seven rays.it feels like a burnt mark..is is nor sore ..she does not go out with friends, does not smoke,do drugs, not religious either.
she is at boarding school during and weekends at home. the mark appeared last week monday morning after a weekend shes been at home..please assist i am unable to attach the image

ANSWER: Hi Rushine,

Thank you for trusting me with your question. A spontaneous marking of the skin with no known cause but with recognizable imagery is very rare indeed. Has she been experimenting at all like at school with anything like Ouija boards or tarot cards or scrying or anything of that nature? Sometimes young ladies do that for entertainment, not being particularly religious in it. I'd just like to get some clarity on that. Also any change of behavior or mood swings out of the norm. I believe it would be foolish to dismiss it as having no meaning if it is as formed as you allude to it being. Apologies for your troubles with the system also by the way. Is there any way you could possibly put it in an email to me? I really would like to have a visual of what you are seeing. It's difficult to assign meaning to it without there being some other activity which doesn't seem to be happening. If I said particularly that it was this or that I'd be doing you a disservice as I'd only be fathoming a guess.

Thank you. Please let me know if you would like to try and email me that picture and I'll send you the email address in a reply. Also if you could switch the question to private. That way I can share my email with you without the rest of the world seeing it. :)

God bless!

Adam

QUESTION: thanx for your response..no we had a lengthy discussion on the Ouija and cards..no she did none of those things..we have a very open relationship and have discussions on many topics. please send me your email and i will forward you the picture

Answer
You are quite welcome. :) I applaud you on your efforts to keep her away from the occult. I found interestingly enough that there is actually a theosophic cult who's symbol is the half sun with seven rays. So I had to ask. Definitely send it on and I will check it out and see what I can come up with. My email is singingcowboy674@gmail.com. Thanks and have a wonderful evening..or day. lol I'll get back to you as soon as I have something nailed down or at least an opinion nailed down. :)

Adam

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison