Paranormal Phenomena/Orb

Question
Thank you for taking the time to consider.  I have had previous experience with the paranormal, and have had people tell me that some of my orb photos are pretty distinct, but I've never really seen it.  Today, however, I took a picture at my dog's graduation from obedience training....there is ONE distinct orb...no others, just the one.  When I opened it in "paint" and zoomed on it, I think I see a very distinct person, which is entirely disturbing to me.  I'm hoping I'm seeing things, and was hoping you could look at it for me.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Lisa

Answer
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for contacting me at All Experts with your question about your photograph. Under normal circumstances I do not analyze photographs of orbs as I have found that under normal, that is to say uncontrolled circumstances they can be caused by any number of natural means, but there is always that rare one that has no rational explanation. Therefore I am willing to make an equally rare exception and take a look and let you know what I think. You have two ways of getting the photo to me: 1- By sending it as an attachment to a follow up to me at All Experts [make certain that it is of the proper format, else it won't make it through] or 2- send it directly to me as an attachment to:

GregPocha@eidolonproject.org

Lisa, please keep it in it's original format without editing or changes. If I need to do anything to it I will do it from my end with my software. I look forward to hearing back from you.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha