Paranormal Phenomena/popping sound and square light

Question
Greetings Winged Wolf,
I was wondering if you could give me some insight on what I experienced last night.  I was in bed (could not sleep), my eyes were open when I heard a popping sound and saw a small square light flash, it was  about an inch  wide and ht.
i got up to see if something blew, like my electric cloak or extension cord.  Nothing, no smell or smoke.  Have any idea what that could have been.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Nancy

Answer
Hi, Nancy,
Unfortunately, with just a small square light, there's really not much anyone can tell you.  Just not enough information to go on. I can tell you this isn't something that's been reported in conjunction with anything paranormal, though.

Check wall outlets, other electric devices, etc. (You don't want to find out your wiring caught fire or something).  The popping certainly sounds like something electrical.  Square is a shape rarely found in nature (or supernature).

Paranormal Phenomena

Winged Wolf