Paranormal Phenomena/popping sound and square light

Greetings Winged Wolf,
I was wondering if you could give me some insight on what I experienced last night.  I was in bed (could not sleep), my eyes were open when I heard a popping sound and saw a small square light flash, it was  about an inch  wide and ht.
i got up to see if something blew, like my electric cloak or extension cord.  Nothing, no smell or smoke.  Have any idea what that could have been.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, Nancy,
Unfortunately, with just a small square light, there's really not much anyone can tell you.  Just not enough information to go on. I can tell you this isn't something that's been reported in conjunction with anything paranormal, though.

Check wall outlets, other electric devices, etc. (You don't want to find out your wiring caught fire or something).  The popping certainly sounds like something electrical.  Square is a shape rarely found in nature (or supernature).

Paranormal Phenomena

Winged Wolf

I have knowledge and experience with psi (psychic) abilities, spirit entities, and other unusual energy phenomena. I will urge you to consider both mundane and metaphysical explanations and solutions, as sometimes a thump in the attic is a ghost, but often it's just a squirrel. I also have knowledge and experience with topics related to real vampirism, therianthropy, and otherkin.

I have over 20 years of experience in energy working practices and psionics, and I create construct entities for a living.

The Psion Guild

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual", and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

Extensively self-taught and mentored by other experienced practitioners in this field.