Paranormal Phenomena/I really need you opinion

Question
Hi there all you lovely people. I've been diagnosed with psychosis depression by doctors, I've been mentally ill for over two years now, I've been on strong medication for most of that period. I've had alot of bad things happen to me over the years I'm 29 but sometimes feel 49. When I was younger I wasn't exactly a saint but I was no gang leader or anything. I have a very strong catholic faith and strongly believe that it has kept me safe. I have no criminal record, and all my limbs and senses are all working fine. I've also been blessed with the best network of family and friends I could ever ask for. I appreciate what I've got. My long fought battle with this dibilitating illness has been such a struggle and I'm not out of the woods yet. I feel more incontrol of whats going on and I feel more human which has given me hope to carry on. It's really bugging me that I don't know if what I've got is my illness or I'm harbouring a ghost or demon in me, messing with me mind and trying to destroy me. I had a chat with my old man and he said that if I was possessed my medication would be a waste of time, he thinks it wouldn't work. But he also said he wasn't educated enough to give me the correct answer. Now I'm left with me, myself and I banging on, thinking is the medication and therapy really working, am I just getting used to be sick and trying to move on the best I can or have I got the darkness with me that will never let me fully recover. Would appreciate it if you kind folk could give me your honest opinion. Thank you and god bless.

Answer
Hi Danny,

My honest opinion is I agree with your dad.  If you were haunted, or possessed, by something the medication would not make any difference.  Since its working, its unlikely you are being controlled by any other entity.

Just to make sure I recommend the Invocation on this webpage that you can use anytime you think you feel haunted.

http://www.victorianparanormalconnection.com.au/MichaelInvocation.html   Just say it once, to clear your energy, to reassure yourself that nothing nasty is there.

Mental illness is a chemical problem, in our bodies, that's why the medicine works.  Don't give it up.  It gives you a better life, and as time goes on, medicines are improved .. or you might find some other way of living without it .. but not for now.

The other thing is that you might be sensitive to weird energy, so learning these shields might make you feel more comfortable ..

http://www.sacred-gates.com/White%20Light%20Shields%20&%20Rainbow%20Energy.htm  

I hope this helps,
Love & Peace
Ama

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra