Paranormal Phenomena/Spiritual precense at my apartment

I lay down in my bed  and lately I feel someone is pushing up my mattress. I will be awake when this is happening! I feel the strongly the the pretense of one one in the room. I also heard noises  and the reflections of someone checking on me?
My mom pass away recently in september and we were very close also my friend pass away in November 2012

When this happens I pray for however is to rest in peace! Or to tell me what they need! Please n help me

I'm not psychic. I can't tell you want they need. If it is a presence belonging to your mother, she's possibly just saying good bye. This is known to happen. It sounds like this ghost is not trying to scare you. It's could just be letting you know its around and once you can live with it, things can get easier; however, if you chose not to do that, you have to seek psychic and/or religous advice. I hope that helps.

Paranormal Phenomena

William Uchtman

I`ve been reading books about ghosts for a long time and have seen numerous movies about them as well. I can point out what is more likely, what is unlikely and site true examples from the subject. I have also been writing fictional ghost stories off and on since high school. I have been keeping a comprehensive listing of haunted sites for a long time and have visited a few local haunted sites in my area. I do not consider myself a ghost hunter or ghost researcher. I have no college or univerity training in the subject, but I have postulated a few personal theories about the phenomenon. I recently published the book, "Volunteer Ghosts," about ghosts in Tennessee. Another thing, because ghost shows are becoming so popular, I'm getting deluged with messages from people thinking they have ghosts. Please try to bust your own experiences before asking me about them. So many people who believe in ghosts and experience things want proof so much that they are coming to me for answers. Please check your grammar and proofread your messages too. I can't understand what you're asking if your questions aren't legibly precise. Don't make me try to decipher your message. Keep your messages short and to the point! Do not post long rambling inquiries! I do not know anything about demonology; no questions about evil spirits or possession. That has nothing to do with ghosts or haunted houses.

I have had very brief exposure in doing field work; I hope to get back into it someday.

Author of the books, "Volunteer Ghosts" and "Ghosts Coast to Coast"

Personal Research and Limited Field Work