Paranormal Phenomena/unexplained scratches

Question
my boyfriend has been having strange things happen to him ever since he was a young kid. he has been confronted with a demon i believe. he has three scratches on his that are now scares and when it happened they were black and stung for 6 days. here recently he has felt breathing on his neck and felt cold multiple times. i have personally experienced a few things myself but nothing compared to him. two weeks ago he had surgery on his back and today he was laying on the couch and was napping. suddenly he got up and had a single scratch on right side of his stomach. its not deep just a surface scratch but we are wondering if something has been following him since he was a young kid cause it seems that everywhere he has lived. i just want to know how we can get rid of this and make him has some peace. please any information will help..

Answer
Hello Jenny,

Do you have or can you send me a photo of his scratch scars and his current mark? I like to see what is happening before making statements about physical phenomena as I compare the photos to my experience in the field. You may send these as private attachments on this board.

Thanks,
Christine

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry