Paranormal Phenomena/my dad

My name is Linda. I live in Ontario Canada. I was born in 1960.
My dad passed away a few years ago. We were very close. I miss him so much. My question is I am very worried about  my stepmother. She lives so far away from me. Something has happened in her live so traumatic I was would like to know if my dad could give me some advise on how to help her or what I should do. And can you tell my dad I miss him so much and I love him and he will always be in my heart.

Thank you ever so much,

ANSWER: Hi Linda,

You could go to a medium and have a personal session and ask that your dad give you a message, either 'for' your stepmother, or about her.  Have you asked 'her' what you can do to help?  Truthfully, I would start that way, if you haven't already.  

You tell your dad you love him yourself every time you think it, or say it out loud, he can hear you.  He loves you very much too.

Wishing you a good day,
Love & Peace

I guess I misunderstood your qualifications. I thought you
could contact the deceased. I do tell my dad I love him
but what is going on with  my stepmother she disappeared
with her step nephew she has no other family.
my dad would be so upset as he never liked him
is name is Sherwood and even her friends dont know where she is.
and we all know he is after her money not her health and im so afraid
something will happen to her. i thought maybe my dad could help.

Hi Linda,

I can contact the deceased, but I am a spirit rescuer, which means I help lost souls, not people who have died and gone into heaven.  Nor would I do readings for people on this site, as it is for information only, as far as I'm concerned.  

Your dad will be watching over the situation with your stepmother, but there is really nothing he can do, because spirits are not allowed to interfere in our free choices, nor our lives, once they have left this plane.  You can ask him to help, but since you really don't know what is going on .. she might have left quite happily and be fine somewhere else, you'll just have to accept that you can't do anything right now.  Circumstances might change.  Wait and see.

Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.