Paranormal Phenomena/Episode

Question
Dear Adam,

I don't know how to explain this or where to start , I don't really believe that anything in the world can control us against our will unless we let them by believing in them i.e. possession(correct if I am wrong).

In 2004, i was sleeping in bed and I felt like someone was on top of me. I woke up but couldn't get up. Then I started sweating heavily even my panties became all wet. I felt that someone was having sex with me, but I couldn't get up I had no control over my body but I was not paralised (u get it?). Anyway this lasted few minutes or less, I was so scared and wet all over then it ended.

Ever since this happened my love life took an unbelievalbe dip. I have two divorces. And never stayed in a relationship till this moment. I feel I started liking men who are inattentive of me rather than loving ones ever since this happened to me. And now i am in a great relationship and I am ruining it because the guy loves me and cares and I just can't handle that anymore.

I don't know if any of this makes any sense.

I am just trying to understand ME.
Can you help me?

Thx
SAM

Answer
Hi Sam,

Thank you for sharing this with me. Sadly, the demonic does not need our belief to operate and interfere in our lives. That's a common misconception. Just as God doesn't need man to believe in Him to exist and operate. Many of us (most actually) have what is called generational curses or soul fragments. When one's ancestors engage in evil, such as sacrifices to false gods, rapes, molestation, etc. And when the person passes, or has children that curse is passed on to them and the rest of the bloodline from then on until it is broken. Think of it as like the DNA of a person having a imbedded memory. It's not a conscious one but a subconscious one. I forgot to mention that it is also often passed by the victim of the ritual murder, rape, molestation, etc. to their ancestors as well. This hidden trigger if you will makes a person vulnerable to demonic attack. They don't always mess with the descendants. There is usually something present in a person's life that they can exploit.

It sounds like you fell prey to a incubus. This is a demon that rapes or engages in sexual intercourse of the victim of course against their will. They are a pretty common. It's probably tried to curse your love life. This would explain your change of mindset regarding men. I'd definitely suggest making sure that you address the situation.

I can compile you a curse breaking recitation if you would like. This should definitely help. But it is through the Name of Christ. I don't know if that is acceptable as I'm not sure if you are of the Islamic faith or Christian or non. I want to do what I can to keep from offending as I know faith is a very touchy subject many times. I can tell you that I'm a Christian as if you read any of my previous answers it's very obvious. I'm a deliverance minister and I've seen His power first hand. :)

Just let me know if you would like for me to send it to you and I will get it off to you as quickly as I get your response. :)

We'll get this thing took care of. No worries. And you go against yourself with this relationship. Those feeling of "run away" aren't your own. So go counter to them even if it's difficult. :)

God bless you!  

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison