Paranormal Phenomena/Unexplained Experience...demon? Shadow person?

MA wrote at 2013-04-18 08:22:00
WOW! Did the expert even bother to read the question? He gives advice to protect the questioner as if the occurrence was present day ... 13 years after the fact!

The questioner experienced the event happened when she was 7. She is now 20. Simple math: 20 - 7 = 13. She asked what it was, not what is.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat

Questions I specialize in are related to demonology, parapsychology, hauntings, ufo phenomena, and general strangeness.

I am well versed in paranormal phenomena. I specialize in demonology, but I have extensive knowledge in the realm of ghosts and hauntings, as well as ufo phenomena. I am an active investigator and have solved many paranormal problems for people.

Studied at the Unicorn Cove School of Metaphysics, Sundust Oracle Insitute, and am certified with the International Association of St. John of the Cross in Catholic Demonology