Paranormal Phenomena/Great Aunt?

When I was smaller, perhaps 5(?) I would often have visions/dreams about a lady in a elegant white, wedding dress. She was perhaps 24, with her hair up and she was rather beautiful. I would always try to ask her name, and she would fade away at the foot of my bed. Sometimes she would cock her head and smile then fade. When I asked my mother about it, she said it could have been my great aunt, who died on her wedding day after being left at the altar. After being abandoned, she curled up in bed and died. Are there any common reasons that relatives often show up to their living descendents?

Hi Erin,

Possibly simply the familial connection itself. Curiosity regarding the young relatives they never got to know. Maybe just a friendly check up or look in to see that  you were doing ok. Very sad story by the way. :( I do hope she is at peace now. I would advise though not to attempt to contact her in any event. There are things called familiar spirits that are on the demonic side of things that try to gain what is called "legal rights" to interfere in a person's life by the target person being desirous to establish communication. Even if by fraudulent means on their part. I do want to reassure you however that you did not do anything wrong when you were little by asking her name. Not at all. Just looking out for you in the future. Most people don't know that and that's what they count on.

I would just chalk it up to a friendly check in. Just to say "Hi." :) As I said I do hope though that she found rest. She deserves her healing from being abandoned like that. Poor thing. :(

Well, let me know if you got any other questions! Be glad to help! :)

God bless!

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison

To be intellectually honest, there are no experts in this field of study. You cannot have an expert in such a subjective field as this. There is no litmus test to prove ones knowledge. With that being said, I can draw off my experience and study to answer questions that pertain to demonology, poltergeist activity, telekinesis, residual haunting, intelligent haunting, etc. Any answers that I do not know, which, none of us know ALL the answers, I will be glad to use my resources to find you the answer you are looking for.

My experience with the paranormal dates back to my childhood. The homes where my grandparents and great grandparents lived underwent much paranormal phenomena. Fear eventually gave way to curiosity and eventually study. In 2008 after having first hand encounters at my home, I decided to begin my own investigations group. We later merged with G.R.A.S.P. which is now being compared to that of T.A.P.S. or The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I have since founded a Christian based ministry dedicated to helping those who are experiencing negative phenomena.

G.R.A.S.P. (Greater Research of Apparitional Sightings and the Paranormal)* Fear Not Ministries, Founder *The opinions and advice expressed by myself is not necessarily shared or endorsed by GRASP.

I have taken several courses although there is no particular accreditation recognized in this field of study at the present time.