Paranormal Phenomena/child handprint on stomach

Question
Hello. I have something odd I would like to ask you about. Nothing weird has ever really happened to me. I don't know what would have caused this but 2 times in the past month I have woken up and found a small handprint on my stomach and upper part of my stomach. Upper part the first time, then stomach the second time. I'm not pregnant and the print goes away half hour to an hour later or if I rub at it enough. I am not allergic to anything and it has no feeling. Doesn't sting, itch, etc. I've tried matching my hand to it and it's too small to be mine. The fingers are always more defined than the palm but it too is visible enough. It concerns me so I just wanted someones thoughts.

Answer
Hi Nikki,

Sounds like you have a ghost, probably a child, is anything else happening apart from the handprint?  Is anything going missing in the house?

I would clear the house, either have it bless by a minister from your local church, or have a medium come in and talk to the ghost, and cross it over .. or use this Invocation that works very well ...

http://www.victorianparanormalconnection.com.au/MichaelInvocation.html    The instructions are on the page, and if you have any problems, email me from there, or write here.  

Love & Peace
Ama

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra