Paranormal Phenomena/dark figure in my house

Question
My grandmother died a week ago today we had a good strong bond my aunt died to cancer and my dad is fighting cancer!  Today I went to my kitchen to fix my daughter breakfast and I saw a black shadow figure pass behind me it scared me and sent chills though my body. Is this spirit evil? And is it showing its self cause I'm so vulnerable right now? And can it hurt me and how can I get rid of it?

Answer
If it is a malevolent presence it might be trying to take advantage of your vulnerability. That seems to be how evil works. My suggestion is to ignore it and perhaps ask The Lord to protect you. Nobody can do that better than God. And if it isn't an evil presence, praying won't do any harm.

I hope this helps.

Paranormal Phenomena

Michael Clark, Ph.D.