Paranormal Phenomena/Jesus apparition?

Original unaltered photo
Original unaltered pho  

Jesus apparition
Jesus apparition  
Hello, in 2011 I took a cemetery photo in Canada with a mobile phone.  Upon closer inspection of the photo, there appears to be a Jesus apparition.  The original photo is attached and is not altered at all.  The apparition can be viewed clearly by darkening the photo, since it is a light apparition during the day.  The apparition follows as a cropped, darkened, zoomed attachment and is otherwise not altered.  It was darkened, etc. to see it more clearly.  What do you think?  Also, I have an unaltered video of a spirit I captured but I don't know how to attach it to this.  Please advise.  Thank you.

Jesus Apparition Analysis / Eidolon Project Canada
Jesus Apparition Analy  

Maharishi Mahesh
Maharishi Mahesh  

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena with your inquiry regarding your photograph. I have finish analyzing it and I need to say that I highly doubt that this is an apparition of Jesus, or of any other spirit. The form that you see just to the right of the pole in the upper quarter of the photograph is composed of light play and the foliage in the background. The foliage is consistent with that on either side. What you have encountered is an experience in pareidolia. That is when the mind tries to make sense out of chaos. The way that the eye works is also responsible for people seeing things that are not there. We tend to "fill in" the blanks.

If you want to see more than just Christ in this photo, to the left of the pole one could assume the apparition of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

Sarah, here is what clinched my,"This is not a photo of Jesus" opinion. The photograph is taken in either a Jewish cemetery or the Jewish section of a cemetery. That is evident by the Star of David that is seen on at least three gravestones. As well there is a five star Menorah candelabra engraved on one of the stones [in the foreground]. Again, this is a Jewish symbol. According to Jewish belief the soul is divided into five parts. A candle is lit for each. The five branch Menorah symbolizes death and mourning. I also need to emphasize that even though with enough manipulation of the photo one can eventually see something that resembles Jesus, it is typical of what we are lead to believe that Christ looked like from artworks and not likely what he actually looked like in life. That being said, there is no reason that Jesus, being a Jew would not show up in a Canadian Jewish cemetery. This is not, in my opinion a photograph of that occasion.

I hope that this has addressed your question about this particular photograph. I'm sorry that I could not be more positive with the results - but that is the very nature of this field if it is taken responsibly.

Take care,

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.