Paranormal Phenomena/black figure

Question
Came home from work one afternoon,beautiful summer day out.Walked thru my frontdoor of my home and went to my couch to set my purse down,but my body froze,I couldnt move.To the right of me is an entryway to my hallway.I wasnt at first understanding what I was looking at,never making a move,I stared at this very tall almost to my ceiling solid black figure on my wall,and it had it's head looking toward me,as if looking at me it self!Taking it all in,noticing it had a perfectly shaped body.This did not look like a shadow,it was blacker than black.I finally mustered up the courage and yelled at it.I said"who's there"!It turned its head the otherway as if looking down the hallway for an escape,it took off and ran down the wall fast,it even made a noise while it took off,like someone had a pair of shoes on,maybe a tenni shoe.I ran out the frontdoor.Few years go by,always think about it,Im thinking maybe it didnt know I could see it.I just want you to know it scared the hell out of me!On my mind if Im going to see that again and why me?

Answer
Hi Diana.

Thanks for your question. You might have been scared but you are a very brave soul. The question "why me" is the $64,000 question. Why any of us? The simple answer is, to borrow a overused line from Forrest Gump, "Evil is as evil does." Often times our worlds collide. And our being able to see them is the result of the inter-meshing of the two planes. Other times they have what is called "legal rights". Sometimes we invite them unwittingly by tarot card readings, psychic readings, playing with Ouija boards, etc. Evil is constantly looking to do what it's master's will is. To steal, kill and destroy. Steal your peace of mind. Kill the warm feelings you have toward your home. Sometimes it's nothing that we have done in particular. Sometimes it is due to a curse put on the land. Maybe the land saw the shedding of innocent blood. Without knowing more about it the "maybes" are endless.

It might not have been as "big" as it looked. Large demons are often braver. Demons can actually project themselves to a person much larger than they actually are. Often times when you are confronting them and you ask their name they will give you a name of a "big dog" when they are truly just a little rat.

If you haven't had another experience since then I would likely assure you that you will not ever see anything similar. Sounds like it might have been a passer through if you've had no other experiences. In any case I would not pine over it. Put on the full armor of God and walk tall. :) Do you know Christ?

Thanks and God bless!!!

Adam

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison