Paranormal Phenomena/smelling smoke

Greg Pocha wrote at 2013-06-08 12:23:05

I am Greg Pocha, another expert at All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena. I would like to add to the answer with a possible alternative reason for the odors you are experiencing.

Medically, there is a condition called "parosmia" that is an olfactory disorder. This is when the olfactory nerve has been damaged or effected by things such as trauma, chemicals or by a viral or bacterial infection. So if there is something in your environment that has caused a viral infection the smell may have a logical cause. The smell most often associated with parosmia is the smell of cigarette smoke. I am not qualified to offer a medical diagnosis so I would suggest that one of you see an otorhinolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat specialist) to rule out parosmia or other medical issues. Just something to consider.

Paranormal Phenomena

Winged Wolf

I have knowledge and experience with psi (psychic) abilities, spirit entities, and other unusual energy phenomena. I will urge you to consider both mundane and metaphysical explanations and solutions, as sometimes a thump in the attic is a ghost, but often it's just a squirrel. I also have knowledge and experience with topics related to real vampirism, therianthropy, and otherkin.

I have over 20 years of experience in energy working practices and psionics, and I create construct entities for a living.

The Psion Guild

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual", and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

Extensively self-taught and mentored by other experienced practitioners in this field.