Paranormal Phenomena/Large handprint on daughters stomach

Question
My daughter woke up last Thursday with a large hand print on her stomach, we took photos before it disappeared, we were the only 2 in the house.

Answer
Hello Frances,

You are not the first person to write to me with this story.  There are entities around, probably ghosts, leaving handprints on people.  Great way to give them a scare, and give the entity some quick energy to feed on.  Nothing else happens after that.

As long as the print faded, and new ones don't appear, I wouldn't be too worried.

In the meantime, to reassure yourself, you could have your house blessed by a minister from your local church, or use this Invocation to clear it ..

http://www.victorianparanormalconnection.com.au/MichaelInvocation.html  ... just to give you some peace of mind, and move on any ghosts that might be hanging around.  If your daughter is over the age of 13, mature enough, or needs the reassurance, she can do it for herself, or you can both do it together .. that's what I recommend if she's old enough.

http://www.sacred-gates.com/White%20Light%20Shields%20&%20Rainbow%20Energy.htm  

That link leads to energy shields.  They only take a moment to create.  The house one would be good for night time, though you can set it anytime you want to, to keep entities out of the house.  I'm all for prevention.

Love & Peace
Ama

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra