Paranormal Phenomena/My oldest daughter

Since I was about 18 I have had visions. I brushed a lot off cause I just didn't want to know. I for saw my daughter being pregnant, so when she told me I said I already knew. Of course they know I can do this at times (visions). I dreamt of a baby in my arms but could not see a face. I had a gut feeling about this but overcome with excitement payed no mind to it. I began to vivid dreams of what was to come. My daughter was going to marry 3-4 months after finding out she was with child. I dreamt of her in her wedding dress at her reception. She was sick and doubling over. I walked towards her and held her hand her fiance held the other. As i reached for her he noticed girls approaching. He let her hand go and fallowed them. I turned to look at him like how can you do this when your child's mother is very sick. I turned back to her and a her grandmother who has passed was there too. There were a few times in between her grandmother came to me in my dreams to tell me she would be sitting at the head table for the wedding. I was devastated and afraid to speak of this vision! I felt if I didn't tell her it wouldn't happen. Days later another vision she came to me and said  " mom I'm not having a baby". By then I knew in my heart events were coming. In a way someone was preparing me for this. I'm not sure why things like this happen to me. I just keep thinking who am I that I can see these things. Im 42 now and I am no closer to understanding things like this.

Hello Cristina,

Some visions are just too painful, but what they do is help us to prepare for the future, as yours did for you.  

Your dreams of your grandmother tell me that your daughter 'will' be getting married, although perhaps not to the man she is with now, nor while she is pregnant.  Losing the baby is very sad, but some little bodies are not born strong enough to contain the spirit, and so the spirit waits until the right body is ready for it before appearing.

Why do you have visions?  There are many schools of thought on this, personally, because I have visions too, I believe they are a gift that we choose to have for ourselves, to help us live our lives to the fullest.  The visions I have had over the years have taught me so much, and what I do with the ones that hurt, Cristina, is to DENY their right to happen.  I 'negate' it, I say NO, YOU WILL NOT HAPPEN.  It might not influence the outcome, but so far it seems to be working.  I just don't believe in the events as possibilities (even if I HAVE to really work on it).  That we create our future is a strong metaphysical belief.  Start applying it to your life, and your visions.  You might surprise yourself.

I wish you great good fortune,
Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.