Paranormal Phenomena/Paranormal phone conversation interruption

I'm curious about this occurrence, but I also wanted to share this incidence.  I was on the cordless landline with my sister from about 1:30am until 3am one night:  we were discussing problems and such.  At 3am my sister had just told me that she loves me (for the 5th time) and I heard static...I realized she was no longer on the that time I heard many voices simultaneously saying "she loves you....she really loves you" the voices sounded very compassionate, as if they were trying to help me.  I was very shaken up, and I hung up the phone.  My sister called me back and asked me what happened.  She did not hear the voices.  I explained to her what had happened.  My question is: has anyone ever experienced this? I wonder if my entire conversation was overheard. I feel as if these were curious spirits trying to help.  I don't believe I have any relation to them. It's been a few years since this happened, but I am shaken by it to this day.

Hi Pamela! I wouldn't be shaken by it at all. It is not like anything evil to confirm love so I don't think it was demonic. As to how it happened, that I am not certain of as these things are not normal occurrences so it's not studied. But I would just accept it for what it was and that is confirmation of your sister's love for you. I do of course impart that you should never engage in consulting spirits. As most are not going to be benevolent even if they may seem to be. Just chalk this up to a freak occurrence. I'm doubtful you'll ever experience anything like it ever again. On a note though that is not paranormal in the slightest- no wireless telephone transmission is secure. Anybody with a police scanner can listen in to your conversations. Be they cell or wireless home phones. Wired is the only phones that are private to any extent. :) Just a little extra there for ya. :)

Thanks for the question!!

God bless!

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison

To be intellectually honest, there are no experts in this field of study. You cannot have an expert in such a subjective field as this. There is no litmus test to prove ones knowledge. With that being said, I can draw off my experience and study to answer questions that pertain to demonology, poltergeist activity, telekinesis, residual haunting, intelligent haunting, etc. Any answers that I do not know, which, none of us know ALL the answers, I will be glad to use my resources to find you the answer you are looking for.

My experience with the paranormal dates back to my childhood. The homes where my grandparents and great grandparents lived underwent much paranormal phenomena. Fear eventually gave way to curiosity and eventually study. In 2008 after having first hand encounters at my home, I decided to begin my own investigations group. We later merged with G.R.A.S.P. which is now being compared to that of T.A.P.S. or The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I have since founded a Christian based ministry dedicated to helping those who are experiencing negative phenomena.

G.R.A.S.P. (Greater Research of Apparitional Sightings and the Paranormal)* Fear Not Ministries, Founder *The opinions and advice expressed by myself is not necessarily shared or endorsed by GRASP.

I have taken several courses although there is no particular accreditation recognized in this field of study at the present time.