Paranormal Phenomena/not spam

Question
I have been waiting a long time for some answers to what I thought was some  paranormal activity in my daughters home.. But for some reason I keep getting excuses... As I think about it I have been contemplating on giving up because this has dragged out so long. So please excuse me for taking up your important time and also mine.. I will not go any further with this as I am sure you will be pleased.. Have a great day...

Answer
Hello George,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Greg Pocha and I am an expert in the category of Paranormal Phenomena at All Experts where you sent your email concerning your dilemma. Who ever you originally sent it to was unable to answer for whatever reason and sent it to the "question pool" where it was finally available to other experts. I am sorry about the delay and any problems that it may have caused. I decided to take the question.

I do not know if you have written to any expert here in the past, but apparently you have sought out help from someone and was disappointed in the results. Therefore I am unfamiliar with what the occurrences are at your daughters home. If you wish for me to assist you with this please send me a follow up email addressing your concerns and I will attempt to help you with them.

Sincerely,
Greg Pocha, All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha