Paranormal Phenomena/astral sex

Is it possible for a human to initiate and engage in sexual activity
with a spirit or ghost?
Please I really just need to know. I don't see it seriously discussed elsewhere.
Honest thoughts please.

Hello Daniel and thank you for writing. I have come across Clients that have reported this and have received questions pertaining to this very subject.
From what I am gathering in my research and based on witness testimony, it does exist.

To many of the people that have experienced this, it seemed to them as a Physical experience, but in my studies and research I believe it is a mentally induced feeling rather then a "real" physical experience.

Based on my research, the entity becomes emotionally engaged with the living persons spirit and can mentally project it's feelings onto the person that they are trying to become intimate with.
It seems that the person this happens to, does in fact feel as though this is a full blown physical feeling, but in turn it is mentally induced through ones "open mind" and not an actual physical encounter.
To me it seems that the spirit is trying to interject through ones sub conscious the feelings of being intimate and these feeling are being received by the individual. Of the cases that I have researched of this, 99% of them happened during sleep or the person was awoken by the experience in progress already, so I think most of the cases have a lot to do with sleep and REM problems as well. But that part of the research is still open as I don't come across many of these cases and most people are not willing to go through a whole investigation involving this particular matter.

In closing, I do believe that there is some type of "intimacy" cases of Spirit and the living, but the research as you noted is not well documented and my studies on this are only based on testimony and through old case files from other research and not necessarily from hard evidence gathered.

Any more questions , by all means please feel free to write back and hope this was of some help to you.

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.