Paranormal Phenomena/My Dad

QUESTION: My Dad died in February of 2012 of a brain bleed.  It happened very fast.  We were able to keep him on life support until my sister arrived from Colorado.  Since he died, my Mom has felt fluttering in her bed.  At first she thought something was in the bed but there wasn't.  She even felt it when she went to visit my uncle in VA a few weeks ago.  Do you think this could be my Dad's spirit?  If yes, why would his spirit be there?

ANSWER: Hello Lisa, sorry for the delay, I have been away.
I most certainly do think it could be your Fathers spirit, obviously I cannot say 100% that it is. But there is a good chance it can be here is spirit, Family spirits will usually visit during times that we do not feel good or during Holidays and important birthdays, Anniversary's, Christmas and the like.
Take note of when she feels this "presence" and if the date has any significance. Keep me updated!

QUESTION: It happens every night when she goes to bed.

Then it very well could be his spirit. Hard to tell with out some evidence, perhaps if you had a voice recorder, whether it be tape or digital, she could record when she lies down and she could ask simple questions, then replay the audio in the morning, she may be surprised to find some EVP's on there, (EVP= Electronic Voice Phenomena) it is believed that we can capture spirit voices on recorders and not actually hear them with our ears, but when we replay our recorders we do captures these "EVP's", some of our best evidence, she could even possibly set up a camcorder and let it roll, you may capture something on there as well?

Let me know if you decide to do this, I would be interested to find out if you capture anything.

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.