Paranormal Phenomena/electronic voices

I recently asked a question about my receiving relatives on my voice recorder.  I found your answer very helpful.  I would like to ask an additional question.  On almost every message I have received from my relatives, a voice sounds in the background.  This voice is barely audible but I can hear some words here and there.  The voice always says the same thing "remember I love you, I love all of you I remember everything."  The voice then goes on to mention all my siblings, my mother and father and myself.  This is all stated in a very faint whisper.  Can I find out who this is?  Could this be God? Thank you.

Hello Lynne,

It is my opinion, formed from years of research, both metaphysical and spiritual (I am student of Theology as well) that God doesn't talk to individuals directly, but works through our guides and angels, to pass on a message of unconditional love for every living person, all around the world.  It is a voice that we hear in our souls, regardless of whether we believe in God or not, but not our 'ears'.

In your case, I think you will find its a family member speaking in the background - and what a lovely message. :-)  Given the names of the people it mentions, perhaps you can use that as a clue to who is speaking?  It might be one of your grandparents, or great grandparents.  Does the voice sound male or female?  Can you ask your parents to listen to the tape, perhaps they can identify the voice for you?  Does it speak in a certain way that might be identifiable for them?  

I hope that helps,
Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.