Paranormal Phenomena/My Dad

Greg Pocha wrote at 2013-08-23 12:21:15
Hello, I am also an expert at All Experts in the category of Paranormal Phenomena and I would like to offer an addition to the answer. First, there have been scientific studies done on the feeling of a presence by those who have lost a loved one such as a spouse as part of the bereavement process in some individuals. For the most part this is usually a comforting experience, but for others, the minority, discomfort regarding the presence is felt. If this is a natural grieving experience that your mother is having it should pass with time. This is to let you know that there is an alternative possibility found in psychology.

However, if this is the ghost of your father, your mother should be cautioned about asking questions in an attempt to have him answer via evp. She should, before she does so ask that her guardians, guides and gate keepers surround her with their protection and that only her husband be allowed to come through. Inviting any response from the realm of the ghosts with out protection is akin to opening your door to outsiders in a slum neighborhood. You do not know who will walk through. Contacting the deceased without protection regardless of the tool you use, be it a scrying mirror, pendulum, camcorder, tape recorder or ouija board can lead to unwanted attention from who knows what. I thought you should be aware of that.

Take care,

Greg Pocha  

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.