Paranormal Phenomena/help please

Greg Pocha wrote at 2013-07-27 02:02:17
Hello,

I am Greg Pocha and am also an expert in the category of Paranormal phenomena here at All Experts. I would like to add to the answer that you received from the expert that you originally asked. It is good that you included enough details so that one can form an educated opinion, any less and your individual situation could have been minimized.

What you had gone through was a normal psychological response to the events that took place prior to your retiring for the night. You should know that what ever you do during your waking hours not only is filtered through your conscious "aware" mind, but is also being absorbed into your subconscious mind. As a matter of fact, what enters the subconscious mind may go unnoticed by your conscious mind. While you where doing your research, both minds were involved. You may have consciously been thinking of other things before you went to bed, but the research was still fresh on a subconscious level.

When you sleep the conscious mind give way to the subconscious. Your awareness becomes dormant while the subconscious mind becomes active. It was this mind, this altered state of consciousness that brought the demon research   back to the front and thus the theme of your dreams. Now if you add that to other elements of "horror" and demons that your subconscious mind has accumulated over the years from watching movies, television, reading and folklore/urban legends [everything is stored, whether you realize it or not} you have the makings of bad dreams. The dark eyed boy is stereotypical of "Hollywood" demons for example.

The basic principal of lucid dreaming is in a nutshell what you experienced. If you concentrate on something prior to falling asleep, you can control your dreams. Another thing that you do not have to worry about is the fact that you said a few names out loud. Your intention was not to invoke. You are quite safe.And on a final note, the noises that your roommate heard should be recognized as what they were - a coincidence.

The expert you asked explained what likely happened and I agree. I just thought that you deserved to know why it happened.

Greg Pocha / All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena  

Paranormal Phenomena

William Uchtman