Paranormal Phenomena/was receiving messages

Question
I have asked questions about this subject before, your answers were very helpful but I am still troubled.  I had been receiving messages from my sister who crossed over two years ago.  In your answer I was advised to stop recording these voices on my voice recorder, ask Arch angel Michael to find my sister and take her to healing.  I did all of that.  My questions:  The only way I can hear my sister is if I ask her to speak and then turn on the recorder, play back, then I hear her on the recording.  I do not have the ability to just hear her by myself.  As I am still worried about her, how am I to receive messages without my recorder?  When I was still recording I received an alarming message from her saying"can you help me? please help me."  How can I know if I have helped her?  How can I safely speak to her without interference from the uninvited?

Answer
Hello Lynne,

People die, cross over, and move on with their lives.  We are not supposed to talk to them again, until it is our time to cross over, and they come and get us.

You can trust the angels to have found your sister and taken her into healing.  They don't 'half do' things.  If she comes back at all, it should be in a dream, to tell you she is fine.  The EVPs record ghosts, you don't want your sister to be a ghost anymore, nor would you like to attract some entity that starts pretending to be your sister, while stealing your life force energy.  It was the ghost of your sister that said 'can you help me? please help me'.  She is not a ghost anymore.

Ask her to come to you in a dream, that you remember, to say she is just fine .. then have patience and wait.  She needs time in healing, as we all do, before she will visit, even fleetingly.

When people die we are suposed to let them go, and we are supposed to move on with our lives, not trap ourselves constantly trying to contact them again.  I know EVPs can be fascinating, but they draw lost souls to you .. and lost souls do not have good energy for the living.

Love & Peace
Ama

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra