Paranormal Phenomena/am receiving messages

I have been receiving messages from my sister who passed two years ago.  I asked her and my brother who passed 4 years ago if they would say something, anything, then I turned on my voice recorder on my smartphone.  I heard nothing while recording but when played back I heard my sister say her name, my brother's name and my mother's.  My sister answers my questions also. My question is how is this possible?  Do I have medium abilities?  How can I find out?  Thank you

Hello Lynne,

Do some research on the internet on Electronic Voice Phenomena .. EVP's .. people oftgen get them when they go hunting ghosts.  I have a friend who does question and answer sessions where she could ask for a praticular spirit to come and answer questions, and they often would.  That's unusual, so you are very lucky.  The recordings have been made for over 100 years.

The mechanics of it, how it works, I am not really sure, but someone might explain it on the hundreds (or more) of webpages on the internet.  

It's lovely of your family to want to tell you they are still 'alive' and well as spirits even after they died.  I know any number of people who wish they could do what you do.

Take care,
Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.