Paranormal Phenomena/scratches and ghosts

Question
My 14 year old daughter has been seeing dead people for a couple of years now. She says that some of them look like normal people walking down the street but when she asks me if I see them, I don't. Others have missing limbs or different era clothing. She has also started hearing whispers. At first, there was just whispers that she couldn't make out but it has advanced to actual voices. Some of them tell her to do things to herself or to others. Now within the last week, she has developed scratches on her back where she cannot reach and sometimes on her face. She sometimes feels as if something is sitting on her chest when she is trying to sleep. I am really afraid for her. I use to say I didn't believe in ghosts or other supernatural stuff but only because of my fear of it. My family has history of seeing ghosts and being approached by them but I do not. Please, I need some help for her. We are not religious at all but maybe we should be! I really really need help. She says she feels like she is going crazy. She wants the ghosts and voices to go away and the scratches scare her so bad. Please, please help her. Thank you so much.

Answer
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for coming to me with this. I will do my best to guide you through this wilderness.

One thing first, although you don't reveal anything in the question that makes your daughter identifiable, what I'm going to ask you to do is mark this question in a followup as "private". Any question that is not marked private, all communication is posted for anyone to see. And I strive to offer the utmost privacy. Especially for your daughter.

Let me say this also. I do not believe it was by accident that you came to me with this. I believe God led your family to me. And I count it an honor and will do my very best for you and your daughter.

I will go to any extent to help your daughter that you will allow. And I do not follow my own lead. I humbly submit to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ's command and authority in this matter. For it will be He that safely leads you and your family to the end of this dark forest. As He leads me, so shall I guide you.

Michelle, this is not likely going to be a quick fix/answer question. It will probably be in depth. But if you will exercise faith in Christ, working through me as a vessel, I promise you that God will not forsake you or your baby. And He will bring her peace. And you peace.

I feel that beyond this point we need to go private with the question. I would like to maybe speak to you and your daughter at length regarding this. It will likely serve us better as there will be no time lag in communicating. Again, I want you to know that I'll do everything I can to help your family. At this time I'd like to offer a quick prayer for the both of your peace.

Just pray along as you read. And you I noted you said you might need to become religious due to this situation. To that, in earnest, let me say that religion will leave you cold. Jesus Christ is not a religion. Though a lot of them are about Him. While you don't necessarily become "religious", I do believe you both need to come to the knowledge of Christ and the salvation which He offers. But we'll go into that. Right now I just want you to read and pray with me as I pray this prayer....

Father God, thank you for directing this family toward me to serve. Father I pray that in every exchange with this family that my hands would be your hands, my feet Your feet, my mouth Your mouth, my mind Your mind. Father I ask in this situation that you would hide me behind the cross. That Michelle and her daughter through your mighty works might see You as the True and the Living God. Father I pray that you would take this situation Lord and turn it around for their good. That they might be a testament to your delivering and saving Power. Father I lift up this little family to you Lord. There is a mountain in front of this mother and this daughter Lord. A mountain of fear and attacks from the enemy. But Lord I praise You that You are the Mountain Mover. What is a mountain to us is a grain of sand to You and I ask that you directly intervene in this situation that is before us. Father I pray that you would comfort this loving mother. Lord she wants this trial to be over and we know that You have the power to end it. To say ENOUGH. Thank You Father for that confirmation I just felt. Father I pray that you would send forth Your Holy Spirit, the Comforter, and comfort Michelle and her daughter. Go in right now Lord. Let them feel the peace that surpasses all understanding as a taste of all the power and authority that is given unto those who will call upon the Name by which all men must be saved. Father on behalf of this little one I pray that you would send forth your warring angels. To hover over and around her. Bind up the enemy to keep them from attack Lord. Lord I pray you would send your ministering angels. That they might comfort Michelle and her daughter through this time of trial. Let them know that there IS hope. That you do love them and that you want to see them restored unto you through their faith as an act of their will upon Your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Open mama's eyes that she may see You. Not as "religion" but as Savior. As Advocate. Father anoint me for the task you have appointed me to. Be my strength, be my peace. Be my shield and buckler. Let Michelle know that she is not alone in this and there are those who will do everything in their power to help them. But let her also see that the Mighty God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, Ruler of all things has His ear bent low to hear their cries and stands ready to respond the moment that they cry out to you in faith.

Thank you Father for giving me the words. Hear my prayer and act upon it. Not for my own sake Lord but for the sake of the up building of the Kingdom of Heaven that is Christ Jesus. I put the task at hand in Your's my Savior and ask that you will take point on this journey and see this family out of the valley and shadow and into the Light of your glory.

It is with a humble heart I ask this of you Lord in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen.

I want to leave you with my favorite chapter in the Bible. It's Psalm 91. It goes like this...

Psalm 91

American Standard Version (ASV)

91 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of Jehovah, He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in whom I trust.

3 For he will deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, And from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover thee with his pinions, And under his wings shalt thou take refuge: His truth is a shield and a buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night, Nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 For the pestilence that walketh in darkness, Nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, And ten thousand at thy right hand; But it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold, And see the reward of the wicked.

9 For thou, O Jehovah, art my refuge! Thou hast made the Most High thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, Neither shall any plague come nigh thy tent.

11 For he will give his angels charge over thee, To keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, Lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: The young lion and the serpent shalt thou trample under foot.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble: I will deliver him, and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, And show him my salvation.

_______________________________________________________

I hope this has brought some immediate comfort. Gonna help get you both through this and healed from it. Know that I will do my best for you. Remember to mark the question private and tell me more about the situation. Anything that you feel might be pertinent if you would. That will help get us started. Also, what is your daughter's name by the way? God bless you Michelle and daughter. You will be at the forefront of my prayers tonight. :) Looking forward to hearing back from you.

In Christ,
Adam

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison