Paranormal Phenomena/sights images

Question
I moved into a house in Northern Mexico about 13 months ago. After about 2 months I began (only on occasion) to see an image or just the sense that something moved. These sightings were most often in my peripheral vision.  The glimpse of what I saw was in black and white or I guess they were more of grey and black.  Now it has progressed to where I see the images in color, a bit longer in time and not just in my peripheral vision but also straight on .  I can tell it is a man and a woman and I only see them walking slowly and peacefully together. He has dark pants and a light colored shirt and she is wearing a very light blue dress. I have not seen any facial features but they image itself is three-dimensional and is somewhere between transparent and translucent.  
I am not afraid; I just wonder what it is? Does this make any sense to you? What do you think this is all about and why donít I see their features?
Thank you and I await your response.
Respectfully submitted,
Lois.

Answer
Hi Lois,

I believe as we get closer to our Lord's return, the veil is thinning a bit. I myself have began to be able (for lack of better words as I am not desirous of seeing things)to see things. I am a bit concerned over you not being able to see the faces though to be completely honest. I would very much suggest not to move into spiritism and begin to try and communicate with these two. If anything tell them that they need to go and be with Jesus. Or ask Him to send His angels to escort them to wherever they are supposed to be. Only if you feel led to do so though. What I don't want you to do is to get attached to them emotionally. As we don't know who/what they are nor why they are manifesting, it is best to simply let it be so long as they do not become threatening. Which by all accounts according to you they have not been. So, just, make a mental note when and where you see them. If it is increasing in frequency much more it may indicate something more. Remember our Lord says to question the spirits. Not as to engage in anything that would be considered calling them up or something. Another thing you can do is to hold them up against the Holy Spirit. Hold a Bible out in front of you toward them next time you see them and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you their alignment. And we should never be afraid. In any event. :) Please keep me updated on this if you would. I'd like to know how things are going from time to time or if you have any new revelations or questions.

Thanks! And God bless!!!

Adam

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison