Paranormal Phenomena/Telephone call

Question
A friend of mine gets many evps where he lives.  No other phenomena such as touching, or sight of apparitions, mists, or anything.  One evp was a woman's voice telling him that "Henry will call".  One night, after 10:00 pm, his smartphone rang.  The number that showed was HIS NUMBER BACKWARDS!  I've never heard of that!  The area code was backwards, then the exchange, and the other 4 digits.  It was totally backwards!  When he answered, there was no one there...at least no one that he heard.  Henry died at the home in 1934 after he fell off the roof fixing something.  Have you ever heard of such a thing?

Answer
Hello and thank you for writing,I do find that very strange. Could it have been Henry calling? That is a good question. From just that little bit of evidence, I would have to write it off as a very strange coincidence, but keep recording the EVP's, and be sure to keep asking questions about that particular phone call and you may just get your answer from that!

Keep me updated!

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid