Paranormal Phenomena/Why Am I Waking Up at 3am every morning

Question
Hello i'm carmen i'm 15 years old i really don't know who to talk to about this. I believe in all this stuff and i've always been very open about ghosts and spirits. I have a little psychic abilities through my dreams mainly. I've been practicing witchcraft and spells more lately but i don't think it has much to do with this.

I've been waking up around 3am every morning and i have a hard time falling back to sleep. I always feel like something is watching me or in bed next to me but that could all just be in my head. I don't think it's anything evil because nothing out of the ordinary has happened i mean we have this awful smell in our house that's more potent in the attick lately but that could be a number of reasons.

I also don't think it's anything with the intent to hurt me because nothing appears to be moved, misplaced, or really strange and my dogs that are in the other room don't bark.

So i finally close my eyes at around 6am and i get a bad headache out of nowhere and i hear this voice that seemed to be in my head it was a woman and she said one word but i can't remember what it was i tried to ask her name but there was no response then i feel this hand on my hip that was gentle at first then a lot harder then almost immediately after(or what seemed to be) i have this weird dream or something about a ghost that I was yelling at to leave i was terrified.

I can't find anything to explain this. Should i just see what happens the next few nights? What could be happening?

Answer
Hi Carmen,

Hopefully the yelling told the ghost to go away.  If not I have a solution .. but first, have you talked to your parents about this?  They might also be feeling haunted, and be happier to get in the minister of your local church to bless the house.  And if they do .. he's not going to like your books on magic.

And do me a favour .. use commonsense with those spells.  They can affect your karma really badly, if any of them are trying to force someone else to do something they don't want to do.

That being said .. let's clear the house.

http://www.victorianparanormalconnection.com.au/MichaelInvocation.html  

The Michael Invocation removes all sorts of negativity, including ghosts and other entities.  And you are old enough to do it for the house, although it might be better if one of your parents said it.  The instructions are on the page.  Do it first for yourself, and then for the house.

http://www.sacred-gates.com/White%20Light%20Shields%20&%20Rainbow%20Energy.htm  and if you haven't been practising psychic protection with those spells, there are two shields on that page, learn both and use them.  They will also stop the ghosts from touching you and stealing your energy .. which is where that horrible headache came from.  The 'lady' took too much energy too fast.  It can make a living person very sick - which is why we don't recommend that people remain haunted.

Hmm.. just realised I missed something.  The 'waking up about 3.00am' is normal.  Most people wake up between 3 and 4am, but only slightly, as if to remind their bodies they are live, and its usually at this time that we return from astral travelling, if we have been out of our bodies while they rest.  We generally just blink half awake, roll over, and go back to sleep.  Because you have a 'visitor' you are probably blinking much more awake, feeling whatever is around you and reacting to the other's energy .. and staying awake.  Hopefully that will settle once the entity is gone, but don't fret if it doesn't .. if you don't focus on it, you won't make it a habit, and you'll go back to sleeping through it again.

Are your parents having the smell checked out by someone because it could be mould or a dead animal .. we once had a mouse die between the floors in our two story house and the smell was horrible for weeks.  

Love & Peace
Ama  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra