Paranormal Phenomena/ghosts

Greg Pocha wrote at 2013-08-13 23:49:55

I am Greg Pocha, another expert here at All Experts in the category of Paranormal Phenomena. I would like to offer some additional information.

You state that the room was pitch black. If that were the case then a shadow caused by an external object would have been impossible to see. You also would not have been able to see any reaction from your dog. Therefore there must have been some light in the room. With light in the room one can not rule out a shadow being caused by an external object

From a paranormal point of view it is possible that a ghost was just passing through. You ask if you have a ghost - likely not. Ghosts are free to wander [some are called wandering ghosts] and may occasionally pass through our space. Seeing a ghost is not indicative of a haunting, it merely means that you saw a ghost. Ongoing activity indicates a haunting and from what I gather this is not an issue in your case.

Also bear in mind that animals also have ghosts and that an animal is more likely to 1- wander and 2- appear as a shadow.

I hope that this helps shed some more light on your question.

Take care,

Greg Pocha / All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat

Questions I specialize in are related to demonology, parapsychology, hauntings, ufo phenomena, and general strangeness.

I am well versed in paranormal phenomena. I specialize in demonology, but I have extensive knowledge in the realm of ghosts and hauntings, as well as ufo phenomena. I am an active investigator and have solved many paranormal problems for people.

Studied at the Unicorn Cove School of Metaphysics, Sundust Oracle Insitute, and am certified with the International Association of St. John of the Cross in Catholic Demonology