Paranormal Phenomena/odd phone call

Greg Pocha wrote at 2013-08-27 23:25:26
Hello,

I am Greg Pocha, another expert at All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena. I can not put an actual web address in an add on answer so I suggest that you Google search "cell phone hack" or "cell phone intrusion". You may find that the cell phone has been hacked.

Another possibility is that you are getting cross interference where one cell picks up the transmissions meant for another. Cell phones operate on radio waves at frequencies that are in the microwave spectrum. These waves can interfere with each other. This problem is likely to get worse as more and more cells come into use and the microwave range becomes more crowded.

I hope this helped shed some additional light on your situation. Greg Pocha / All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid