Paranormal Phenomena/ghosts

I was wondering if I have a ghost,because at night when I am in my room when it is pitch dark I saw this really black circle like shadow moving on the floor and when I saw it my dog looked at the same time I did?

could be anything. Entities and energies are everywhere and sometimes we have the ability to see them. This happens most often at night. If you feel unsafe you can sage your house monthly and leave out bowls of white vinegar mixed with sea salt. refill as needed.

I dont think you have anything to worry about but if you feel concerned feel free to email me at

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat

Questions I specialize in are related to demonology, parapsychology, hauntings, ufo phenomena, and general strangeness.

I am well versed in paranormal phenomena. I specialize in demonology, but I have extensive knowledge in the realm of ghosts and hauntings, as well as ufo phenomena. I am an active investigator and have solved many paranormal problems for people.

Studied at the Unicorn Cove School of Metaphysics, Sundust Oracle Insitute, and am certified with the International Association of St. John of the Cross in Catholic Demonology