Paranormal Phenomena/ghosts

Question
I was wondering if I have a ghost,because at night when I am in my room when it is pitch dark I saw this really black circle like shadow moving on the floor and when I saw it my dog looked at the same time I did?

Answer
could be anything. Entities and energies are everywhere and sometimes we have the ability to see them. This happens most often at night. If you feel unsafe you can sage your house monthly and leave out bowls of white vinegar mixed with sea salt. refill as needed.

I dont think you have anything to worry about but if you feel concerned feel free to email me at supernatural.services@gmail.com

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat