Paranormal Phenomena/Grabbing

Question
What do I call it if my boyfriend and I are asleep and something grabs his arm?
  Is it paranormal when my mom wakes up screaming/feels breathing on her face?
   Why do I have dreams about demeans hurting me?
    Why does my stepdad here loud crashes in our hallway but nothing is there?

Answer
Hello Zoey,

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts /Paranormal Phenomena with your questions. I will need more information to be better able to answer you. Without I can only make guesses. Please provide the following information if possible:

1- Are all of these events happening in the same residence? All are of the people that you mention in your questions live in the same house? If not, what is happening where?

2- Is there any one living in the residence[s] that is between the ages or 13 - 20? If so what are the exact ages and genders?

3- Are you close to a swift moving river or a grove of trees?

4- Do you have a carbon monoxide detector? How old is the furnace? Does your family regularly use a fireplace?

%- Describe your "demons" to me.

6- Are you a horror movie / TV show buff?

As the questions that you ask could have multiple reasons for the occupancies and therefore several possible answers your additional information will be beneficial There may be logical explanations along the lines of physiological causes, or there may be be answers in the paranormal or along the avenues of parapsychology. Some of what you ask may be due to a ghost or a poltergeist and indicative of a haunting, or may be poltergeist-like in nature. I look forward to your follow up reply so that I can get to work on helping you with this issue.

Ciao for now,
Greg Pocha / All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena  

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha