Paranormal Phenomena/handprints

A Friend of mine woke this morning to find a small handprint on an outside table.
The handprint looked as if it was deliberately placed and the size of a small child, maybe 4-6 years of age.
There are no small children in the house.  The access to the backyard is locked at all times.  The owners of the house were outside last evening in this area until after dark.
There have been apparitions seen in the house by more than one person but no other activity.
We are looking for a meaning, if there is one, to the handprint.
Your assistance is appreciated.

Hello Inga,

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena. This is a bit difficult to answer as I was not witness to the hand print, nor do I have a photo to work off of, but I'll do my best. As for "meaning" of the phenomena, that is impossible to figure out short of pure speculation.

There is a chance that the table was leaned on by an adult with the hand in a clenched position. because of your inquiry I have just dusted flour on my counter top and placed my loose fist in the flour and then placed my hand on a dark surface. I had some females with a smaller hand do the same. The results are a very convincing hand print that is child size. All things considered, I would consider this as the most reasonable explanation despite the indication that apparitions have been seen in the property. Assuming that we now know the cause of the print, we should figure out how it was made. it could br be because the hand was damp and removed surface dust, or because there was lotion, bug spray, or normal skin oils left upon the table surface. It would not take much pressure or time to leave behind a print unaware of the fact. I would chalk this up as a coincidence - or as the song says, "It was just one of those things...."

Inga,I would not concern yourself with this matter much. If there is no activity I see no sense in making an issue of this and take the chance of opening up a problem. If the ghosts in the home are benign and content there is no need to disturb them. However, should the situation change do not hesitate to let me know.

Greg Pocha / All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena  

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.